Wednesday, February 15, 2012

+A TIME TO REMEMBER...+

What I feel today is I want to go back to the past and start all back…
Why we don’t have a time machine which can turn back to the past and change what goes wrong to a better one? I always think about it when I met him back…
I want to go back in time when we are together,
Always look at the sky and think about what will happen in the future,
sitting together under the old tree and eat dishes I made especially for him,
Studying together near the lake while looking at a tortoise eating its food…
hang out every weekend riding motocycle around the town…
Feel the life and the world own by us..Only us… 
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Now, I’m alone…
Looking at the sky alone while memorize how sweet the past moment we shared together…
Wonder why the time left us too fast…
Wonder if we are together now, we getting married so soon…
Have a kids, have our own house, living in a harmony in the village with our own family…
Improve ourselves together through responsibilities, guidance and knowlegdes….
But it seems like too late because we are not together now…
We have a different path of life…we count our destiny together…It’s different!
Thank you for the memory we shared together…
Even we’re not together, I will miss you forever…
=)
-CikBamNoty





No comments:

Post a Comment