Friday, April 29, 2011

+WHAT SHALL I SAY???+

Segala yg bermula itu pasti ade akhirnye..Aku xtau la nape dy kata cm2...Pelik juge...Xsemestinye begitu keadaannye adalah suatu petanda bahawa ia akan berkekalan selama2nye...But it shall be possible what?...Not really confident la...But, there are many possibilities will come out soon...They have lots of options..But which option will be ours...???Plz la tell me...I need the answer...

At last kan..pasrah je la kot...If ade, they will get cloze to me..If not, never regret la..."Alhamdulillah" will be my first word...So weird rite?? Actually kan.....

I DON'T LOVE YOU...
I MISS YOU..(but smaller the pieces r kan...)
I NEED YOU..(for my future..MAYBE la...)
I CAN ACCEPT U..(jz 40% u know..alamak...)

So, what shall I say?? Pasrah aje...dah cube...I believe, ALLAH S.W.T will help me find out the TRUTH...amin...siyes nie....ZzzzzzzZZzZzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment